Enrolment application process
- Complete the Expression of Interest for Enrolment form (below) and submit online, or download and complete a copy of the Expression of Interest for Enrolment form and return it to River Nile Learning Centre.
- Interview with Director at River Nile Learning Centre. On receipt of your completed Expression of Interest for Enrolment form, a member of our team will contact you to arrange an interview.
Please bring the following items to your interview:
- A copy of your most recent school reports; and
- A copy of your birth certificate; and
- A passport, citizenship papers or travel documentation/visa.
- River Nile Learning Centre will contact each student’s previous school to gather further information about the student.
- All application material will be reviewed by our team, and the Director will contact you to advise you of the outcome of your enrolment application.